The course is designed to guide you in managing your company’s CTPAT certification and compliance.
The training is presented by supply chain security and CTPAT subject matter experts.
This program offers you opportunities to build in-depth knowledge, benchmark with trade industry peers, and discover strategies and solutions to help your company comply.
Approved for 5 CCS/MCS/CES/MES credits
Materials You Will Receive (electronic files)
- Sample response for each of the 140+ Security Profile sections
- CTPAT Compliance Manual (for your company’s certification type)
- Presentation material
- Training Certificate
Note: $649 for each additional certification CTPAT Compliance Manual and Security Profile responses
Who Should Attend?
- CTPAT Point of Contacts (POC)
- Members of a company’s internal CTPAT Task Force
- Internal Auditors (IA)
- Management or Ownership
- Heads of Departments
- Distribution Center Managers
- Persons responsible for Security and Supply Chain Security
- Anyone new to CTPAT
- Social Compliance Auditors
Discover why hundreds of professionals consider our training a “can’t miss” annual event.
Five more good reasons why you will want to attend this program…
- Our subject matter experts are the best…period. We choose only professionals who have a proven track record of training effectiveness, professionalism and expertise. And what’s more, they’re exciting communicators who’ll provide you real-time information.
- We give you only the most important information. There is a lot of misinformation out there that could take you on the wrong or delayed path to compliance. In two fast-paced days, we will give you what we believe is the best, most critical material.
- Practicality is emphasized. You will leave this training with specifics you can apply immediately. And you won’t go back to your company empty-handed. You’ll leave this workshop with a Certificate of Attendance, tons of information and material.
- The value is unbeatable.
- Our guarantee is straightforward and the very best in the industry. How can we be so confident? Because we have been working hard to make the workshop as comprehensive as possible.
You may pay by credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) or wire transfer. Course registration is not official until full payment is received.
Lodging and travel costs are not included in the course fee. Individuals attending the course must make their own accommodations and travel arrangements.
No refunds. You may transfer your registration to another course. In the event that SCSI must cancel a course, liability is limited to the course fee. In such circumstances, the customer has the option to attend an alternative available course.
You must be an employee of a CTPAT certified company.
System Requirements (For online events)
- Zoom Application
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth
- Additional information: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-Zoom-system-requirements-Windows-macOS-Linux