The course is designed to guide you in managing your company’s CTPAT certification and compliance.
The training is presented by supply chain security and CTPAT subject matter experts.
This program offers you opportunities to build in-depth knowledge, benchmark with trade industry peers, and discover strategies and solutions to help your company comply.
Can’t make it? A video recording will be available for playback for 7 days.
Even though this is a digital event, space is limited and it will sell out. Register now to save your spot!
Who Should Attend? CTPAT Point of Contacts (POC), members of a company’s internal CTPAT Task Force, internal auditors, management or ownership, heads of departments, social compliance auditors, quality auditors, anyone new to CTPAT, persons responsible for security and supply chain security
Materials You Will Receive
- Sample response for each of the 90+ new 2020 Security Profile sections
- 2020 CTPAT Compliance Manual (digital files)
- Presentation material (digital files)
- CTPAT Training Material (you will receive training presentations to train your coworkers regarding CTPAT)
- Training Certificate
Discover why hundreds of professionals consider our training a “can’t miss” annual event.
Five more good reasons why you will want to attend this program…
- Our subject matter experts are the best…period. We choose only professionals who have a proven track record of training effectiveness, professionalism and expertise. And what’s more, they’re exciting communicators who’ll provide you real-time information.
- We give you only the most important information. There is a lot of misinformation out there that could take you on the wrong or delayed path to compliance. In two fast-paced days, we will give you what we believe is the best, most critical material.
- Practicality is emphasized. You will leave this training with specifics you can apply immediately. And you won’t go back to your company empty-handed. You’ll leave this workshop with a Certificate of Attendance, tons of information and material.
- The value is unbeatable.
- Our guarantee is straightforward and the very best in the industry. How can we be so confident? Because we have been working hard to make the workshop as comprehensive as possible.
You may pay by credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) or wire transfer. Course registration is not official until full payment is received.
No refunds. You may transfer your registration to another course. In the event that SCSI must cancel a course, liability is limited to the course fee. In such circumstances, the customer has the option to attend an alternative available course.
You must be an employee of a CTPAT certified company.