Acquire new customers and/or maintain the working relationship with an existing customer by becoming CTPAT Compliant.
CTPAT Certified U.S. Importers can only work with suppliers and supply chain service providers that are CTPAT Compliant.
If your Company is located in Tonga, your Company is not eligible to obtain the CTPAT Certification. Your company must establish a CTPAT Compliant program.
These are the benefits your company may receive by becoming a CTPAT Compliant Company:
- Acquire new customers that require your company to comply with the requirements of CTPAT
- Maintain working relationships with existing U.S. customers
- Demonstrate compliance and gain status as preferred supplier/service provider
- Minimize the probability of a disruption to your Company’s supply chain
- Reduce the likelihood of cargo theft and pilferage
- Competitive edge over other companies
- Protect your Company’s brand image
- Identify risks and put controls in place to manage or reduce them
- Identify and manage current and future threats to your business
Contact us today to learn more.