The training is designed to guide you and/or your company in complying with the new CTPAT Minimum Security Criteria (MSC) released on March 2020.
The training is presented by supply chain security and CTPAT subject matter experts.
This program offers you opportunities to build in-depth knowledge, benchmark with trade industry peers, and discover strategies and solutions to help your company comply.
Even if you can’t “attend”, you’ll receive 7-day playback viewing access shortly after the event’s conclusion.
This CTPAT MASTERCLASS FOR FOREIGN SUPPLIERS is specifically for foreign suppliers/manufacturers/growers that are not eligible to become CTPAT certified.
This means that if your company is outside of North America/USMCA and exports to the United States, this CTPAT MASTERCLASS is for you.
If your U.S. client is CTPAT certified, this MASTERCLASS is for you.
If your planning on working with a CTPAT certified U.S. company, this MASTERCLASS is for you.
If you want your company to become CTPAT Compliant, this MASTERCLASS is for you.
If you have any questions or concerns about whether this MASTERCLASS is suitable for you and your company, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
Digital Materials You Will Receive
- CTPAT Compliance Manual
- Presentation material (digital files)
- CTPAT Training Material (you will receive training presentations to train your coworkers regarding CTPAT)
- Training Certificate
Who Should Attend?
- Suppliers that export to the U.S.A.
- CTPAT Point of Contacts (POC)
- Members of a company’s internal CTPAT Task Force
- Internal Auditors (IA)
- Management or Ownership
- Heads of Departments
- Persons responsible for Security and Supply Chain Security
- Social Compliance Auditors
Five more good reasons why you will want to attend this program…
- Our subject matter experts are the best…period. We choose only professionals who have a proven track record of training effectiveness, professionalism and expertise. And what’s more, they’re exciting communicators who’ll provide you real-time information.
- We give you only the most important information. There is a lot of misinformation out there that could take you on the wrong or delayed path to compliance. In two fast-paced days, we will give you what we believe is the best, most critical material.
- Practicality is emphasized. You will leave this training with specifics you can apply immediately. And you won’t go back to your company empty-handed. You’ll leave this workshop with a Certificate of Attendance, tons of information and material.
- The value is unbeatable.
- Our guarantee is straightforward and the very best in the industry. How can we be so confident? Because we have been working hard to make the workshop as comprehensive as possible.
You may pay by credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) or wire transfer. Course registration is not official until full payment is received.
No refunds. You may transfer your registration to another course. In the event that SCSI must cancel a course, liability is limited to the course fee. In such circumstances, the customer has the option to attend an alternative available course.