The CTPAT Portal is the online account management system created by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) so that companies can apply for and manage their CTPAT certification.
The CTPAT Portal allows companies to:
- Upload documents
- Receive information directly from CTPAT including security alerts
- Maintain their Company Profile and Security Profile up to date
- Respond to the Validation Report actions required and recommendations
The CTPAT Portal is located at this web address: https://ctpat.cbp.dhs.gov/trade-web/index. Remember to bookmark this page on your web browser.
If your company is CTPAT certified, you must be a registered user in the CTPAT Portal in order to gain access. Once you are on the login page, you will need to add your email address and password. Click the Submit button.
What to do if you can’t access your account:
If you are unable to access your account, double check that your user name is correct. The user name should be the same as the email address you entered into the Portal as your contact information. If you need to reset your password, see below.
If you are still unable to access your account, it may be locked. This can happen for a number of reasons, to include entering an incorrect password too many times, or account suspension.
If your account seems locked, contact your Supply Chain Security Specialist or management at the field office assigned to your account.
Trouble accessing your CTPAT account:
How to reset your password:
- Go to the CTPAT Portal login screen.
- Click on the “Forgot your password?” link below the “Submit” button.
- In the block for “User Email,” type in the e‐mail address exactly as you typed it when you originally accessed the CTPAT Portal.
- Click “Submit”. You will be redirected back to the CTPAT login screen.
You will receive an email within 24 hours with an active link to set a new password.
Click on the link provided in the email and follow the instructions to create a new password. You will be asked the answers to three security questions before setting your new password.
Follow the password requirements displayed on the screen.