If your company is not eligible to obtain the CTPAT certification, then the next best thing is to become a CTPAT Compliant Company.
Do what hundreds of companies have already done.
One of the requirements for U.S. Importers is to ensure that their suppliers and service providers around the world be CTPAT Compliant.
Start the process of getting your company CTPAT Compliant today!
These are the benefits your Company may receive by becoming a CTPAT Compliant Company:
• Acquire new U.S. customers that require your company to comply with the requirements of CTPAT
• Maintain working relationships with existing U.S. customers
• Demonstrate compliance and gain status as preferred service provider
• Minimize the probability of a disruption to your Company’s global supply chain
• Reduce the likelihood of cargo theft and pilferage
• Competitive edge over other companies
• Protect your Company’s brand image
• Identify risks and put controls in place to manage or reduce them
• Identify and manage current and future threats to your business
We will provide your company with the necessary policies, procedures, training and guidance in order to comply with the requirements of CTPAT. Once your company is in compliance with the CTPAT requirements, we will issue your company a SCSI Compliant Certificate. As a Compliant company, your company will be able to pass a CTPAT Validation or customer audit.
Request a quote today! Contact us.