The most comprehensive, convenient, and cost-effective way to assess supply chain business partner’s risk is finally here for U.S. importers.
This is a powerful web-based solution designed to save you and your company a significant amount of time, money and resources when it comes to business partner compliance.
Your prospective and existing business partner’s level of compliance with the latest CTPAT Minimum Security Criteria (MSC) is assessed; a Corrective Action Plan is created. A business partner for CTPAT purposes is a foreign supplier/vendor, logistics service provider and domestic warehouse that receives international cargo.
- Assess your prospective and existing business partner’s compliance with the latest CTPAT MSC.
- Require respondents to upload a policy, procedure, form, if a MSC section requires one.
- The responses and files uploaded are reviewed and assessed by one of our supply chain security and CTPAT subject matter experts
- Each business partner will receive a Corrective Action Plan that complies with the latest CTPAT MSC.
- Automate the frustrating and time-consuming paper questionnaire collection process
- Verify business partner compliance
- Determine business partner risk
- Enhance your compliance
- Lower operational costs
- Improve risk mitigation capabilities
- Effectively collaborate with an external CTPAT business partner compliance team
- Make more informed risk-based supplier or business partner decisions
HOW IT WORKS
After a business partner completes the Risk Mitigator, an SCSI CTPAT subject matter expert will review the responses and documentation uploaded. A Corrective Action Plan will be developed and submitted to you and your business partner.
Each business partner will also receive the complete CTPAT Compliance Manual with all of the policies, procedures, and forms; the CTPAT Training material to comply with the new CTPAT MSC; Validation preparation training material; email support; and a Compliance Certificate once the company is in full compliance with the new CTPAT MSC.