The most comprehensive, convenient, and cost-effective way to assess supply chain business partner’s risk is finally here for U.S. importers.
This is a powerful web-based solution designed to save you and your company a significant amount of time, money and resources when it comes to business partner compliance.
Your prospective and existing business partner’s level of compliance with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT) 2020 Minimum Security Criteria (MSC) is assessed; a Corrective Action Plan is created. A business partner for CTPAT purposes is a foreign supplier/vendor, logistics service provider and domestic warehouse that receives international cargo.
- Assess your prospective and existing business partner’s compliance with the new 2020 CTPAT MSC.
- Require respondents to upload a policy, procedure, form, if a MSC section requires one.
- The responses and files uploaded are reviewed and assessed by one of our supply chain security and CTPAT subject matter experts
- Each business partner will receive a Corrective Action Plan that complies with the new 2020 MSC.
- Automate the frustrating and time-consuming paper questionnaire collection process
- Effectively collaborate with an external CTPAT business partner compliance team
- Verify business partner compliance
- Determine business partner risk
- Enhance your compliance
- Lower operational costs
- Improve risk mitigation capabilities
- Make more informed risk-based supplier or business partner decisions
- May not cost anything unless you’re the business partner using the service
HOW IT WORKS
We will create a special link for your company to email your business partners.
Prior to starting the questionnaire, the business partner is prompted to choose 1 of 3 options and pay for the service online via credit card through secure Stripe technology.
After a business partner completes the questionnaire, an SCSI CTPAT subject matter expert will review the responses and documentation uploaded. A Corrective Action Plan will be developed and submitted to you and your business partner.
For business partners that select the Compliant option, they will also receive the necessary policies, procedures, and forms needed; the CTPAT Training material to comply with the new CTPAT MSC; and a Compliance Certificate once the company is in full compliance with the new CTPAT MSC.
For business partners that select the Best Practice option, they will also receive the complete CTPAT Compliance Manual with all of the policies, procedures, and forms; the CTPAT Training material to comply with the new CTPAT MSC; Validation Training material; email support; and a Compliance Certificate once the company is in full compliance with the new CTPAT MSC.
Your company has the option of paying for any business partner that completes a questionnaire.