SCSI is a global provider of supply chain security compliance services that helps companies secure their supply chains. We perform thousands of audits a year.
We would like you to join our team to help us ensure the security of our clients’ supply chains.
You will be expected to:
- Audit the sites of our clients’ suppliers and logistics service providers. Your areas of attention will include human resources, information technology, shipping, receiving, logistics, warehouse, and security
- Complete our detailed questionnaires
- Take pictures and video
- Write up inspection reports based on your findings, according to our reporting format. Meet tight report deadlines regularly
- Approach your job with utmost integrity, as your conduct during an audit can have lasting consequences for the supplier, factory staff, and our clients
It could be you, if you have:
- A higher education degree
- Work experience in 3rd party auditing
- Have good command of English (spoken and written)
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send a cover letter and resume via email firstname.lastname@example.org