Do you need to train a new employee taking on the role as the C-TPAT Point of Contact or C-TPAT Coordinator for your company?
Does your company have an upcoming domestic or foreign C-TPAT Validation?
Do you need an in-depth training that covers everything you need to know to comply with all of the requirements of C-TPAT?
A 2 hour of half day training/webinar will not cover everything you need to know.
This 2-day in-depth and interactive training workshop is designed to guide C-TPAT Certified companies step by step on how to continue to be certified in the U.S. – Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) program.
Attendees will learn about the C-TPAT program, updates, the benefits given to companies, the requirements, how to conduct a global supply chain security risk assessment, how to develop a Risk Assessment Report, how to develop the responses to each section of the Supply Chain Security Profile, what to file and how to file all of the necessary information & documentation with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
Attendees will also learn how to prepare for the domestic & foreign C-TPAT U.S. Customs Validation (Audit) and most importantly how to maintain your Company’s certification through regular internal/external audits.
No other program provides such a detailed review of C-TPAT, tools and guidance.
Download the information brochure to the right to learn more about what is covered in the training.
2017 LOCATIONS, DATES, HOURS & INVESTMENT
LOCATIONS & DATES
- San Diego, CA (October 18th & 19th) ~ Register Here
- San Diego, CA (December 7th & 8th) ~ Register Here
- Day One 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Day Two 9:00am – 5:00pm
$1,249 USD per person
Five more good reasons why you will want to attend this program…
- Our subject matter experts are the best…period. We choose only professionals who have a proven track record of training effectiveness, professionalism and expertise. And what’s more, they’re exciting communicators who’ll provide you real-time information.
- We give you only the most important information. There is a lot of misinformation out there that could take you on the wrong or delayed path to compliance. In two fast-paced days, we will give you what we believe is the best, most critical material.
- Practicality is emphasized. You will leave this training with specifics you can apply immediately. And you won’t go back to your company empty-handed. You’ll leave this workshop with a Certificate of Attendance, tons of information and material.
- The value is unbeatable.
- Our guarantee is straightforward and the very best in the industry. How can we be so confident? Because we have been working hard to make the workshop as comprehensive as possible.
SOME OF OUR PAST PARTICIPANTS
Cancellations and Substitutions
Full payment will only be refunded if a cancellation notice is received at least 30 days prior to the start date of the course. You may transfer your registration to another course, as long as this request is received at least 15 days prior to the course start date. In the event that SCSI must cancel a course, liability is limited to the course fee. In such circumstances, the customer has the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course.
Payment for public courses is due upon registration. You may pay by credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) or by check (payable to Supply Chain Security International). Course registration is not official until full payment is received.
Lodging and travel costs are not included in the course fee. Individuals attending the course must make their own accomodations and travel arrangements.