This is an introductory level online course for any employee that exceeds the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Customs – Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) training requirements. It’s designed to provide your employee’s with knowledge of C-TPAT, supply chain security and assist them in identifying threats within and outside the company.
Upon completion of this course, employees will be able to:
- Have a clear understanding of how C-TPAT began and the importance of the certification to the company
- Identify and report suspicious mail, objects, packages and behavior
- Recognize internal conspiracies
- Screen arriving packages and mail
- Understand the importance of access controls, physical security, documentation security and computer security
- Understand the importance of being aware at all times
Approximately 19 minutes
All employees of a company
There are no prerequisites for this course. It is an introductory level course for all employees.
Certificates of Completion
Earn a certificate following completion of the course.
- An Internet connection
- Web browser:
- Internet Explorer 7+
- Firefox 2+
- Safari on Mac 1.2+
- Google Chrome
- Flash Player 9+