This 1-day in-depth, hands on training workshop in English is designed to guide companies that grow, manufacture and ship to the U.S. on how to comply with the requirements of CTPAT and how to become a CTPAT Compliant company.
Attendees will learn about the CTPAT program, the benefits, the security criteria (requirements), and how to pass a U.S. Customs CTPAT Validation (audit) or CTPAT customer audit.
Attendees will receive the latest CTPAT Manual with all of the necessary policies, procedures and forms.
Upon completing the training, you will be designated as a CTPAT Lead Implementer and receive a Certificate.
No other program provides such a detailed review of CTPAT, tools and guidance.
2018 LOCATIONS, DATES, HOURS & INVESTMENT
LOCATIONS & DATES
- Bangkok, Thailand (July 19th, 2018) Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit ~ Register Here
- 9:00am – 5:00pm
$500 USD per person.
Five more good reasons why you will want to attend this program…
- Our subject matter experts are the best…period. We choose only professionals who have a proven track record of training effectiveness, professionalism and expertise. And what’s more, they’re exciting communicators who’ll provide you real-time information.
- We give you only the most important information. There is a lot of misinformation out there that could take you on the wrong or delayed path to compliance. You will receive what we believe is the best, most critical material.
- Practicality is emphasized. You will leave this training with specifics you can apply immediately.
- The value is unbeatable.
- Our guarantee is straightforward and the very best in the industry. How can we be so confident? Because we have been working hard to make the workshop as comprehensive as possible.
SOME OF OUR PAST PARTICIPANTS
Payment for public courses is due upon registration. You may pay by credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Course registration is not official until full payment is received.
Lodging and travel costs are not included in the course fee. Individuals attending the course must make their own accommodations and travel arrangements.
Full payment will only be refunded if a cancellation notice is received at least 30 days prior to the start date of the course. You may transfer your registration to another course, as long as this request is received at least 15 days prior to the course start date.