Do you need to train a new employee taking on the role as the CTPAT Point of Contact or CTPAT Coordinator for your company?
Does your company have an upcoming domestic or foreign CTPAT Validation?
Learn about the new CTPAT Security Criteria that will be implemented in 2019.
Do you need an in-depth training that covers everything you need to know to comply with all of the requirements of CTPAT?
The CTPAT Internal Auditor Training course is the only program worldwide where ISO 28000 Lead Auditors teach participants how to assess a company’s compliance with the new CTPAT Security Criteria.
• Presentation material (you will receive all of the presentation slides on a flash drive)
• CTPAT Training Material (you will receive training presentations to train your coworkers regarding CTPAT)
• Training Certificate
• Audit Questionnaire for Foreign supplier/service provider audits
LOCATIONS, DATES, HOURS & INVESTMENT
LOCATIONS & DATES
- Day One 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Day Two 9:00am – 5:00pm
$1,499 USD per person
Five more good reasons why you will want to attend this program…
- Our subject matter experts are the best…period. We choose only professionals who have a proven track record of training effectiveness, professionalism and expertise. And what’s more, they’re exciting communicators who’ll provide you real-time information.
- We give you only the most important information. There is a lot of misinformation out there that could take you on the wrong or delayed path to compliance. In two fast-paced days, we will give you what we believe is the best, most critical material.
- Practicality is emphasized. You will leave this training with specifics you can apply immediately. And you won’t go back to your company empty-handed. You’ll leave this workshop with a Certificate of Attendance, tons of information and material.
- The value is unbeatable.
- Our guarantee is straightforward and the very best in the industry. How can we be so confident? Because we have been working hard to make the workshop as comprehensive as possible.
SOME OF OUR PAST PARTICIPANTS
Payment for public courses is due upon registration. You may pay by credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) or by check (payable to Supply Chain Security International). Course registration is not official until full payment is received.
Lodging and travel costs are not included in the course fee. Individuals attending the course must make their own accommodations and travel arrangements.
No Refunds. You may transfer your registration to another course, as long as this request is received at least 15 days prior to the course start date. In the event that SCSI must cancel a course, liability is limited to the course fee. In such circumstances, the customer has the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course.
You must be an employee of a CTPAT certified company.