Performing audits of your foreign suppliers/service providers is a cost-effective, time-efficient way to verify whether or not your foreign suppliers/service providers comply with the security criteria (requirements) of CTPAT.
Other companies do not possess auditors with extensive experience in CTPAT, supply chain security let alone security as SCSI does.
With this solution, your Company will:
- be able to verify your supplier’s factory exists and is operational
- have the ability to know whether or not your business partner complies with the CTPAT requirements
- be able to demonstrate compliance with the CTPAT requirements in order to maintain your certified status
- have a network of auditors with expertise in supply chain security and the requirements of CTPAT
- have auditors at the ready, able to respond quickly as needed and when issues arise
- know if you are dealing with an agent or factory
- improve your understanding of existing business partners
- understand the security of your goods and protect your brand
- allow you to focus on running your business
Upon completion of the audit(s) your company receives a Business Partner Assessment Report with an overall compliance or non-compliance result and detailed corrective actions. We avoid percentages and pretty colors in our reports. Your company needs to know flat out whether your business partner complies or not.
In addition, your business partner will receive a “SCSI Compliant” certificate once they are in compliance with the CTPAT and/or AEO requirements.
Request a no-cost, no-obligation Quote here or call us today at 1-855-692-8728 or send us an e-mail for more information on our services.